Sunday, September 11, 2011

Internship Info!

We got our list of internship possibilities today!  I, of course, knew one of them already, as Catherine had told me over the summer about it.  I am one of only two people who got SIX interviews!


EIAS Org is the European Institute for Asian Studies.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  I mean, I'm here to study Europe, but this could be interesting?

Wilfred Aspinall sounds AMAZING.  This one would allow me to sit in on the European Parliament!!

Friends of the Earth, as my friend Jared says, sounds hippie-ish.  I love it.

the European Environmental Bureau seems like the more strict version of FOE.

The Bertelsmann Foundation seems like a lot of economics.  I don't know, their website wasn't terribly clear.

CEJI or the Jewish Contribution for an Inclusive Europe sounds like a wonderful place.  It would be fantastic to work there!

These interviews span the next couple days.  It will be interesting trying to find them all!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: as I am writing this, I do know which internship I got.  I will be working with Wilfred Aspinall.

No comments:

Post a Comment